Cara's Crazy Cerebral Collage

5.18.2006

Birthday Countdown Begins

Alright,

so there is now only 2 days to miss katie's birthday, and you know what that means? one month and two days to my birthday. for my birthday, i am going to have a good old fashioned swap meet... with wine and maybe some jello. but everyone can bring the stuff that they don't want, and hopefully someone else will! that way, for my birthday, everybody gets presents. it will also probably be one of the last oportunities to have a gathering at bagshaw. negotiations are underway to move sooner than expected, but we'll see. still up in the air, but w. any luck i will be moving to boston over the summer. anyway, on the "me" tip, i have begun to think about what i would want for my birthday, and since both of my parents are technologically savvy enough to read my blog, i figured that i would post it here.

-instructional materials (DVDs, CDs, or tapes... because my car's not that high tech) to learn Italian... the deadline i've placed on my fluency is coming up quick
-brown sugar on DVD... because it's just kind of silly that i don't own it
-mom- the pages for your new book so that i can finally print it
-repair for my record player
-paint, stain, and sealant, so that if i do move into the apt in jp that i'm looking at, i can re-do the floor and walls of my room

thats all i can think of right now

c

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home