Cara's Crazy Cerebral Collage

5.11.2006

Long time no Blog

So I have not blogged in a little over two months, which is only slightly less time than I have been working as the Media Education Organizer for Project: Think Different. It is a busy life, but I am loving every minute these days. I have done so much in the last 3 months, I cannot believe it, and at the same time, it seems like I have so much right in front of me. One thing that we have coming up is our CD release party for the empowerment: the power to break you free album. You can check out the cd at www.emPOWERmentrecords.com. Here's the info for the event:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Also, I am almost done hiring young people for our Media Watch Team. The Team will be working with me to create an eight week Media Action Series that they will be facilitating starting in the fall. We will also be initiating a campaign to increase youth voice in the Boston media. There's lots of other exciting stuff going on here, but I am going to save some for later.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home